Join us on Safari at the Kruger National Park. We leave for Kruger in the morning but stay a day to explore Pretoria, Capital City of South Africa. The drive to Kruger is about 4,5 to 6 hours depending on the gate of entry. Let’s have coffee along the way, perhaps a pancake too while enjoying the countryside. An exquisite four-night safari awaits. Return is by road or perhaps by flight to Johannesburg…..
The Kruger National Park was established in 1898 to protect the wildlife of the South African Lowveld. Nearly 2 million hectares of unrivalled diversity of life forms fuses with historical and archaeological sights.
Truly the flagship of South Africa’s national parks, Kruger is home to an impressive number of species: 336 trees, 49 fish, 34 amphibians, 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals.
The world-renowned Kruger National Park offers a wildlife experience that rank amongst the best in Africa.
- Johannesburg, OR Tambo airport transfer to Pretoria
- A scenic tour of Pretoria
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pretoria
- 4 Nights accommodation at the Kruger National Park
- Dinner, bed, breakfast and lunch
- Sunrise and sunset safari drives with snacks and drinks
- Road transfers from Pretoria to the Kruger National Park return
2 Nights accommodation in Pretoria – one night on arrival from the airport prior to departure for the Kruger National Park the next morning, 2nd night in Pretoria upon return from the Kruger National Park.