Let’s go to the…..
Pilanesberg National Park.
Experience the wonders of the Pilanesberg National Park, 4th largest national park in South Africa! We spend the day spotting wild game, enjoying the surrounding beauty and visiting various hides overlooking dams and water holes.
African Wild Game in their Natural Environment
Game spotting at leisure
Departure from Pretoria: 07:15
Return to Pretoria: 16:00/16:30 (4:00 pm/4:30 pm)
Location: North West Province
- Guided Safari
- Park fees
- A light lunch at the park
What to wear:
- Winter: 0 to 20°C
- Warmish dress code, early morning is cold – Jeans, warm jacket, sneakers
- Summer: 15 – 45°C
- Light dress code – Shorts, sneakers/sandals
- Sunscreen lotion
- Guest pick-up is generally from the hotel or accommodation venue where guests reside unless arranged otherwise
- Safaris are subject to availability, kindly confirm with us